Bugs with Hopscotch
Hopscotch bugs are different than debugging your project. If your project isn’t working as expected, check out our tips for debugging first [link]. Hopscotch bugs occur when the app doesn’t behave as it should — e.g. crashing, lagging, a button not working as it should etc.
The more information we have about a bug, the easier it is to fix it. The most important information we need is to find out how to make the bug happen again.
- What was the problem, or what wasn’t happening as expected?:
- What steps were you doing right before the problem happened? The more details, the better.
- Are you able to make the bug happen again?
You can send a bug report right from within the app:
- Go to your profile by tapping the Me tab at the bottom of the home screen
- Tap the … button (3 gray dots) in the top right corner
This contains a template to fill in, as well as technical information about your device to help us with finding the bug.