Cancel my subscription
You can cancel your subscription any time from your account management page. If you don't mind sharing, we'd love to hear why you want to cancel. We work hard on Hopscotch and your feedback would be hugely helpful to our team of 4.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Tap on iTunes and App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top.
- Choose View Apple ID from the popup menu.
- Enter your password if/when prompted and press OK.
- Tap on Manage under Subscriptions.
- Tap on the name of the subscription (Hopscotch).
- Turn the Auto-Renewal option to Off.
After your current paid period ends iTunes will no longer bill you for that particular subscription. If you want to re-subscribe you can do so either through Hopscotch or by following these steps and turning Auto-Renewal on.
Apple handles all billing and payment process for all App Store apps, which is why you have to go through them to cancel a subscription or ask for a refund (and why we, and all other developers, share 30% of our revenue with them!).